A soul in agony ...!

A soul in agony ...!


Of the tree you sow
Not hoping to be a bud that grow
Let me be a dried leave on the floor...

As a flowing river
If you are
I'm not hoping 
To paddle a canoe 
Let me be on the edge 
As a bank 

In the vast sky
I have no desire  to be a shining moon
Let me be a flying skylark 

I have no dreams to be 
The theme  of the poem you write
Allow me to be a reader
My dear ... 

I won't hold your hands
And listen to your stories 
By looking at the shadow of your foot
I will be  relieved ... 

A little place in your heart and soul 
I do not expect it at all 
Am I lucky enough to stand aside 
In a corner where you reside ?
I have no choice beside...

For nurturing you in my womb 
Enough for me is a dark room
Till I leave for my tomb...!

In a corner that is gloomy 
lamenting  in agony 
Shedding tears is your mother...!
Dear son, I'm your mother...!! 

Original poem by: Hamadha A Gaffar
Transleted by:
Mareena Ilyas Shafee 



நீ விதைக்கும் மரத்தின் 
தளிராக வேண்டாம் 
காய்ந்து போன 
சருகாக இருக்கிறேனே... 

ஓடும் நதியாக 
நீ இருந்தால் நான் 
ஓடமாக வேண்டியதில்லை
ஓரத்தில் கரையாக இருக்கிறேனே... 

விரிந்த வானில் 
பளக்கும் நிலாவாக நான் ஆசையில்லை 
பறக்கும் வானம்பாடி ஆனாலே போதும்... 

நீ எழுதும் கவிதைக்கு கதாநாயகி 
கனவெல்லாம் எனக்கில்லை 
வாசகியாகவாவது இருந்து விட 
அனுமதியேன் ... 

கரம் பற்றி கதை கேட்க அவாவில்லை 
கால் நிழல் பார்த்து 
நிம்மதி அடைகிறேனே... 

உன் உள்ளத்தின் ஓரத்தில் 
கூட நான் பதிந்து இருக்க எதிர்பார்ப்பில்லை..
உள் வீ்ட்டு மூலை ஒன்றில் 
ஓரமாய் நிற்கவாவது பேரில்லையா எனக்கு... 

கருவறை இருட்டுக்காகவேனும் 
கரை  சேரும் வரை 
கதியே என இருட்டு அறையில் 
ஒரு இடம் தந்து விடு..
கால் மடக்கி தலை வைத்து 
உனை சுமந்தற்காய் 
நன்றி சொல்கிறேன்... 

இப்படிக்கு 
இருட்டு அறையில் 
இருப்பார்இன்றி 
அலறும் தாய்.. 



வாசகர்கள் தங்கள் ஆக்கங்களை 
வேட்டை Email மூலம் அனுப்புங்கள்
Email-vettai007@yahoo.com  


-

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post